Add：Ganshan Industrial Park, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel:0086-572-8498828 / 0572-8498812
The main function of the chain is to be used in the tra […]
The main function of the chain is to be used in the transmission of mechanical equipment. The relationship between the chain and the mechanical equipment exists. The good operation directly affects the working condition of the mechanical equipment, so the maintenance of the chain is very important. Next, China chain supplier will talk about the maintenance methods of the chain in use.
Maintenance method of chain:
1. Sprocket installed on the shaft should not skew and swing. The end faces of the two sprockets in the same transmission assembly should be located in the same plane. When the centre distance of the sprockets is less than 0.5m, the allowable deviation is 1mm; When the centre distance of sprocket is more than 0.5m, the deviation is allowed to be 2mm. However, it is not allowed to have friction on the side of sprocket teeth. If the two wheels are moved too much, chain release and accelerated wear will easily occur. Attention must be paid to checking and adjusting the offset when replacing the sprocket.
2. Chain tightness should be appropriate, too tight increase power consumption, bearing wear easily; Too loose chain is easy to jump and take off. The tightness of the chain is: lifting or pressing from the middle of the chain, the centre distance between the two sprockets is about 2%-3%.
3. The new chain is too long or elongated after use, which is difficult to adjust. It can be removed to the chain-link depending on the situation, but it must be even. The chain link should pass through the back of the chain, the locking piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should face the opposite direction of rotation.
4. Sprocket wear is serious, should replace the new sprocket and new chain at the same time, in order to ensure good meshing. You cannot replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise, it will cause bad meshing and accelerate the wear of new chains or sprockets. When the tooth surface of the sprocket is worn to a certain extent, it should be turned over in time (referring to the sprocket with the adjustable surface) to prolong the service time.
5. The old chain cannot be mixed with some new chains, otherwise, it will easily produce an impact in transmission and break the chain.