Add：Ganshan Industrial Park, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel:0086-572-8498828 / 0572-8498812
Due to the extensive application of the combine chains, […]
Due to the extensive application of the combine chains, it is of practical significance to clarify its routine maintenance and maintenance methods. The better the maintenance and maintenance are done, the fewer the failures of the combine chains. Practice shows that if several fairly simple maintenance and maintenance principles can be observed in practice, the cost can be saved, the practical life can be prolonged, and the working capacity of the combine chains can be fully brought into play:
1. All sprockets for transmission shall maintain good coplanarity, and the chain passage shall be kept unobstructed;
2. The sag of the loose edge of the combine chains shall be kept appropriate. For horizontal and inclined transmission with adjustable centre distance, the chain sag should be kept at about 1%~2% of the centre distance. For vertical transmission or vibration load, reverse transmission and dynamic braking, the chain sag should be smaller. Regular inspection and adjustment of loose edge sag of combine chains is an important item in the maintenance of combine chains.
3. Always maintain good lubrication, which is an important item in maintenance work. No matter which lubrication method is used, it is important that lubricating oil is distributed to the gaps of the combine chains in a timely and uniform manner. If it is not necessary, try not to use heavy oil or grease with relatively high viscosity, because they are easy to block the passage (gap) to the friction surface of the hinge together with dust after a period of use. The combine chains shall be cleaned and decontaminated regularly, and the lubrication effect shall be checked regularly. If necessary, the pin shaft and sleeve shall be disassembled for inspection. If the friction surface is brown or dark brown, the oil supply is generally insufficient and the lubrication is poor.
4. The chain sprocket should be kept in good working condition.
5. Check the working surface of sprocket teeth frequently, and adjust or replace the sprocket in time if it is found to be worn too fast.