Add：Ganshan Industrial Park, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel:0086-572-8498828 / 0572-8498812
1. The sprocket wheel of the combine chains for enginee […]
1. The sprocket wheel of the combine chains for engineering shall be installed on the shaft without skew and swing. The end faces of the two sprockets in the same transmission assembly should be located in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprockets is less than 0.5m, the allowable deviation is 1mm, and when the center distance of the sprockets is more than 0.5m, the allowable deviation is 2mm.
2. The tightness of the combine chain for engineering should be appropriate, too tight increases power consumption, bearings are easy to wear, the too loose chain is easy to jump and take off the chain. The tightness of the combine chain is: lifting or pressing from the middle of the chain, the center distance between the two sprockets is about 2-3%.
3. The new chain is too long or elongated after use, which is difficult to adjust. The chain links can be removed depending on the situation, but it must be even. The link should pass through the back of the combine chain, the locking piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should face the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After the sprocket is seriously worn, a new sprocket and a new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. You cannot replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise, it will cause bad meshing and accelerate the wear of new chains or sprockets.
5. The old chain cannot be mixed with some new chains, otherwise, it is easy to generate impact in transmission and break the combine chain.
6. The engineering combine chain shall be filled with lubricating oil in time during work. Lubricating oil must enter the fit clearance between roller and inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.