Add：Ganshan Industrial Park, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel:0086-572-8498828 / 0572-8498812
The difference between single pitch Roller chain and do […]
The difference between single pitch Roller chain and double pitch roller chain;
Roller chain is divided into single-pitch roller chains and double-pitch roller chains. People often do not know the difference between single-pitch roller chains and double-pitch roller chains in daily production. Let's take a closer look.
1. The standard transmission roller chain is a universal transmission roller chain based on JIS and ANSI specifications.
2. Plate chain is a hanging chain composed of chain plates and pin shafts.
3. Stainless steel chains are stainless steel chains that can be used in special environments such as medicine, water, and high temperature.
4. Anti-rust chain is a chain with a nickel plated surface.
5. The standard accessory chain is a chain with accessories attached to the standard roller chain for transmission.
6. Hollow pin shaft chains are chains connected by hollow pin shafts, and accessories such as pin shafts, cross rods and the like can be freely attached or removed according to customer requirements.
7. Double pitch roller chain (Type A) is a chain with 2 pitches of standard roller chain based on JIS and ANSI specifications. It is a low-speed transmission chain with light weight and average length and is suitable for devices with long distance between shafts.
8. Double pitch roller chain (type C) is a chain with 2 pitches of standard roller chain based on JIS and ANSI specifications. It is mainly used for low-speed transmission and transportation. It has standard diameter S-type rollers and large diameter R-type rollers.
9. Double-pitch accessory roller chain is a chain with accessories attached to the double-pitch roller chain, which is mainly used for transportation.
10. ISO-B roller chain is a roller chain based on ISO 606-B. Britain, France, Germany and other places import more products of this type.